Friday, April 16, 2010

Saturday 9: Kicks

Saturday 9: Kicks (Keep Getting Harder to Find)

1. As you get older, do you find that kicks are harder to find? 

~ Kind of hard to find but it I like to have a good kick, I might as well do it!!
2. Who is your favorite relative and why?

~ Frankly speaking I don't have a favorite relative as in NADA!
3. Who is the most important person in your life?

~ Of course, my DH is the most important person in my life. 
4. Name one thing you used to do that you are not proud of.

~ I am very high tempered and I am not proud about it. 
5. Tell us about the furthest you've ever been from what you consider "home".

~ Can't think of a specific place for now.
6. Who would you want to be locked in a room with for 24 hours? 

~ Nobody lol!!
7. What are you doing this weekend?
~
Tomorrow I am going to attend a birthday party. Sunday, gonna attend mass then hang out with hubby.


8. Other than your own, whose car were you in last?

~ My friend Rowena, we were malling last Saturday.
9. Tell us about the last compliment that you've received.

~ Because of the good weather I was wearing this short just a few minutes ago and hubby told me he likes my legs wohooo!!
                                                            More Saturday 9 entries here

2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

He likes your legs- too cute :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/sat/

Janera Jepson said...

Hi Manang Kim-

I've always liked a good meme and now I have started my own. We just started a new meme called "Wednesday Wickedness" and will post on Tuesday afternoons. We are up and posted now. Each week we pick a famous person and find 10 quotes. Then each question is based on the quotes! This week is George Clooney. Check us out at http://jjatww.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Janera

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...