Sunday, February 16, 2014

Gray

     Here in Michigan the sky is gray all the time. Last week we had two sunny days and just watching from the inside it is so good to get out and be outside. But of course, I can only watch and wonder the snow that piled up so high outside and how cold it is. The day started gray but at this time seems like the sun is out. So I opted to wear this gray top that I bought on sale and black shiny pants with light blue shoes and gucci wristlet. If I go out I will change my shoes to boots and put on a jacket and scarf too.  

                                                 Linking to Watch What I'm Wearing, Manic Monday
                                                                               Monday Mingle

6 comments:

Gina Daily said...

What a nice, put-together outfit for a gloomy day. Hope the sun peeks out soon for you and thanks for linking up with Manic Monday!
On the Daily Express

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Thanks so much for linking up! Sending you some Florida sunshine! :)

Carylee said...

The sun finally came out today for us and it was great! Your top reminds me of a sweater I want to wear again soon! Thanks for linking up!
morepiecesofme.com

Unknown said...

Lovely top. I like the lace detail on the shoulders.

Have a great week!

-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/02/nyfw-fall-2014-best-of-runway.html

Unknown said...

ah....I KNOW...it never stops snowing here in Jersey this winter!!! SPRING COME ALREADY!
C

kimmy said...

i SO love the blouse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...