Saturday, February 16, 2013

Auto Insurance


I went to a friend’s house today three of my close friends is celebrating their birthday this month. It was a potluck so food overflows the table. After eating, we played dice and it is so much fun we were laughing like crazy. After awhile we go back to eating again and we were talking about insurances. I do not know how our topics shifted from being crazy to being serious. Many of my friends as we compare each other’s auto insurances are very high. I told them that cheap auto insurance is not that hard to find. I told them that in this site they could find a good rate for their auto insurance. We were exchanging views and I found out that many do not take advantage of other companies is offering. I can relate to it too because when I first came here in the US my husband’s auto insurance is high without my persistent nagging he would not change his insurance company. That is what happen to my friends too because they have been in the company for years they just take what ever they said. Therefore, when I told them about cheap auto insurance that they could they are curious about what they can get if they ask for a quote. I told them there is no harm in asking and it is not a crime to ask. So many of my friends are now contemplating of looking for the site and hoping they will be enlightened about the matter. You see money is hard to find this days and paying for a high insurance fees is not practical at all. I told them in my household I tried to be conservative in dealing with insurances and other utilities payment because there are many offers out there that is available and if we do not avail that opportunity we are stuck to a high fees.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
auto insurance quotes georgia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...