Sunday, June 17, 2012

Yellow

I don't think so if capri is for me. I think I have to say bye bye to this white capri because I think it made me look more shorter. I barely reach 5 inches tall and as what I have read capri which shows the ancle is not for shorter women. Another thing the yellow blouse and the white capri washed me in this photo. I put a printed flowery blazer on this to contradict the pastel colors but looks like it goes with the whole ensemble too.  I have to experiment more on yellow colors if it goes well with my skin tone. I think in buying clothes we also have to consider our skin tone what is best for us. I am Asian and it is kind of hard to identify what is my undertone but for sure when it is summer I easily get tan......as in EASY!!



                                Linking to VISIBLE MONDAY and MODE MONDAY
                                              WATCH WHAT I'M WEARING

11 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Capris can be tricky on height challenged gals like us, but I love ankle skimmers!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

I agree capris can be a challenge, but I really like this look, Kim - I think the heels give you a nice lift. Thanks so much for linking up!

Patrice said...

Outfit is totally adorable. I love the colors.

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love the blazer! me and capris don't go.

Xo Megan

citizen rosebud said...

I'm not a fan of capris usually, but I like this on you- You look wonderful for summer- that blazer is bloomin' fantastic!

Hi, by the way I just added you to my +40 blogroll. Like you, I'm over 40 and crazy about thrift shopping! -Bella Q the Citizen Rosebud

Jeanine Byers said...

In the first picture, it looks like your coloring might be a match for the deep color behind you, which looks like a brick red or a red-orangey color? I think the capris are cute!

Fitness By Alicia said...

I love the print of that jacket!

Anonymous said...

I think you look so cute! What a wonderful jacket!

Diann said...

I think this outfit looks wonderful on you!

Terry said...

It is a good picture even yellow.
Cheap Auto Insurance Available any State

Meeha Meeha said...

Pink and yellow is by far my favorite color combo! The pants make the legs look shorter, but you can always wear high heels, like you do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...