Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Do you wear white Jeans?

Before I had my one month long vacation in the Philippines I went shopping. In the fashion world it says that white is in for summer. I do not wear white pants. It connotes heavy look, easy to get dirty, and bulges is easy to see specially in the thigh area. But I thought of trying it. So off I go shopping and looking for white pants. I ended up buying one jeans in Papaya for $10.00 but my two white jeans is a good deal. I bought it at thrift store and I guess it is only $5.00 each. Mind you when I look at the brand they are expensive a great deal indeed!


 One is size 8 and the other one is 6 and since it is long I cut if off and sew it by myself! ^_^ Turns out really nice and the fitting is awesome. I think both has a very good fitting on my "tush" I do not need a push up lol it just shape naturally. Now I am an addict of white jeans and looking for bold blouses or tops to match my white jeans. Does anybody familiar with London Jean and Christopher Blue? It's a very good material and love it.

                                           
                                                                  Linking to WHATEVER,WHENEVER,WEDNESDAY

8 comments:

Mae said...

Love those!!

Katie said...

i like them!! i do have two pairs of white pants - one jeans and one linen. I like them but am always afraid I'll just get them too dirty. But I should wear them more!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

i want white jeans!

Xo Megan

Lisa said...

Glad you found some white jeans that you like. I used to never wear white jeans either. Now I have a pair of white jeans, white capri's and white slacks. I can't live without them. So many tops go with them and you can create many different looks.

Kim, USA said...

You are right Lisa.

Adin B said...

Well, I guess you can always buy the trouser kind ate Kim and a real good fit white jeans to fit you well and none of those nasty look. hehehe... I don't own one and I wish I have one. I am keeping my eye on white pants or jeans next time. Yours are awesome. Like you said it easily gets dirty especially for me where I have two kids to tote around. Maybe I can buy one and save it for the time I don't have the kids with me while out and about. hahaha.... :) Great buy!!!!

chenlina said...

chenlina20160128
michael kors outlet online
tods outlet online
toms shoes
uggs outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin shoes
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
running shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
michael kors bag
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
beats solo
coach outlet store online
chanel bags
polo ralph lauren
instyler max
toms wedges
tiffany and co
oakkey sunglasses
toms shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
celine outlet
cheap jordans
ugg boots
canada goose
louis vuitton outlet
the north face outlet
chanel handbags
hollister clothing
uggs for women
tory burch sale
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton handbags
as

Gege Dai said...

jianbin0705
hermes birkin
michael kors outlet online
beats headphones
ralph lauren outlet
longchamp handbags
tiffany outlet
rolex watches for sale
cheap snapbacks
mulberry sale
hollister sale
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
nike air max 90
swarovski outlet
air jordan shoes for sale
hermes belt
ferragamo shoes
beats by dre
fitflops clearance
kobe shoes
swarovski outlet
tiffany outlet
michael kors handbags
ralph lauren pas cher
tiffany and co
ray-ban sunglasses
basketball shoes,basketball sneakers,lebron james shoes,sports shoes,kobe bryant shoes,kobe sneakers,nike basketball shoes,running shoes,mens sport shoes,nike shoes
nike air force 1
lululemon uk
herve leger dresses
nba jerseys
true religion outlet
louis vuitton pas cher
true religion jeans
beats by dre
coach outlet store
cheap oakley sunglasses

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...