Thursday, March 15, 2012

Loving It

Before hubby and I went for a vacation I shopped for a bit. Well I found this pink corduroy pants and I remember the last time I wore corduroy pants was when I was in high school. When I fit the pants it's very long but I know how to cut and sew so I bought it beside it fits well. Thankfully, I bought it because even if it is hot her in San Antonio, Texas right now this pants is comfortable. I am so loving it as well as my flat shoes which I bought from Charlotte Russ. The blouse is appropriate for a Texas weather ^_^

                                                           Linking to FASHION FRIDAY
                                                              FEATURE FRIDAY FREE FOR ALL

5 comments:

Adin B said...

I love those pants! So far wala pa jud ko colorful na pants. Love, love, love it ate Kim. :)

Adin B

Kori Donahue said...

Love your bag! Thanks for linking up honey...have a great week! Kori xoxo

mmjiaxin said...

san antonio spurs
nike air max
nike air huarache
moncler outlet store
ugg boots
coach outlet store
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags clearance
cheap ugg boots
kobe 9
fitflop sale
christian louboutin,louboutin,louboutin outlet,louboutin outlet italia,scarpe louboutin
new orleans saints
louis vuitton bags cheap
michael kors uk
pandora outlet
wedding dresses uk
beats by dre
ralph lauren outlet
canada goose outlet
mm1111

林东 said...

tiffany jewelry
ralph lauren outlet online
cartier watches
pandora charms
michael kors outlet online
versace shoes
vans shoes
nike free flyknit 4.0
toms outlet
ralph lauren outlet
prada sunglasses
gucci outlet
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton pas cher
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
ecco shoes
michael kors purses
adidas nmd white
running shoes
fitflops outlet
birkenstock sandals
bottega veneta outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
puma shoes
burberry outlet
polo ralph lauren
asics shoes
ray bans
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
ed hardy outlet
kate spade outlet
adidas nmd
kate spade
toms outlet
0708xiong

John said...

michael kors outlet stores
cartier watches for sale
adidas nmd white
true religion outlet store
ray ban outlet
coach factory outlet
chaussure louboutin
kate spade outlet online
jimmy choo outlet
nmd adidas
converse
ugg outlet
ugg boots outlet
louis vuitton bags
micahel kors
true religion jeans
yeezy boost 350
adidas nmd
coach factory outlet
moncler outlet
discount oakley sunglasses
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton uk
polo ralph lauren outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
instyler max
birkenstock outlet
ugg boots outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet
fitflops sale clearance
michael kors handbags
bottega veneta
cheap jordans
2016816yuanyuan

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...