Thursday, July 28, 2011

Together we pray...

Last night I was very happy. Well not the thing that you are thinking lol!! We were already in bed and I used to read the bible while hubby is laying down while I am propped up reading the bible then we share afterwards. Well last night was the second night for my novena prayer to St. Anne the mother of Mama Mary. After the mass last Tuesday, Father Jerry gave us a picture of St. Anne  with a prayer at the back and I told hubby that this is what I am going to read for nine days which means "novena" and we are going to offer this for the intention of Mr. C. our friend. I told him if he can get up and together we pray that would be nice and he did. I was so happy it's our first time to do it usually he just laid down and we pray together. Well tonight will be our 3rd and I am excited about it. Happy Thursday. ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...