Thursday, June 16, 2011

I am done for the week.

As everybody  knew ( well to those who visit this blog hehe) that I am taking courses at Sacred Heart Seminar in Detroit for two weeks to be a Certified Catechist. Today I am done for the week, YES!! First of all thanks be to God that for the time that hubby and I traveled the road we arrived our destination safe and sound. Then also the time that spent I am thankful that God provide it for me and hubby generously. As if time goes by so fast hubby told me four hours is so quick. Above all I am happy and thankful that for the past days all the topics are given to us by the facilitator very well said. It enhance and inspire me to serve better and more ^_^. One thing that I noticed is that I love it. Of course there are time that you feel sleepy after lunch and it's excusable I guess but it doesn't feel that it's dragging or feeling blah!! I think because this is one of my passion to serve the people and God told us to be the witness and proclaim the good news. 
We had our lunch time at 1:15 pm and back at 2pm. I had the chance to take picture the front facade of the seminary. 



1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow ate that's something inspirng! Salamat sa advise about the orchids, do they die with too much heat? Nilabas ko kai sa bahay anakaexpose sya sa sun lagi... I have never had an orchid before so I dunno.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...