Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My 10th Featured Blogger

I skip two Wednesday's not posting my weekly featured blogger. Been thinking for that long who would be my 10th Featured Blogger. And this week Featured Blogger is DHEMZ of  My Life's Perception and Inspiration

She's been blogging for sometime. She is a mother of Akesha and a very loving wife to Greg. She helped  me in my many questions about blogging. That's why I choose her ^_^
                                                   Dhemz has other blogs that you can visit:
                                                            *   The Dias Family Spot
                                                            *   Her Product Reviews
                                                            *   Her Kitchen Blog
                                  Congratulations Dhemz on being my 10th Featured Blogger!!

4 comments:

imriz said...

love yah, dhemzie. i used to call her "the little sister i never had".

thanks for featuring her, manang kim. she's truly the nicest friend around.

Kim, USA said...

Hi Imz, yes she is! ^_^

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...I feel so flattered and honored to be one of your featured blogger teKim...much appreciated! so sweet of you...mwah!

Kim, USA said...

Welcome Dhemz!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...