Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Featured Blogger: Mel

My Featured blogger this week is MEL of Points of View (Discussion blog). I've known Mel through blogging and since then I love to visit his blog.
Mel says ..............
I'm Mel Avila Alarilla. I'm a Christian and I love to read a lot, write different articles and to surf the net. Share with me my random thoughts on just about everything and feel free to make any comments. I don't censor comments and I welcome criticisms, constructive or otherwise. I'm willing to link with anybody who is interested to visit and browse my blog. Thank you and God bless you all. So what are you waiting go visit the blog of MEL and you find very good posting in there.
                                                        My 6th Featured Blogger

2 comments:

Calleigh said...

Kuya Mel is a very nice guy...been a follower of his blog for quite some time now.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Wow, what can I say but thank you girls for the nice words but as always, TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Both you Kim and Nancy are great bloggers too and I admired your innate qualities which shine in the dark world of cyber space. Thanks for the tribute and the comments. God bless you both always.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...