Friday, April 15, 2011

IF..........

Every single day that we experienced in our lifetime we always have this questions what IF???? So this topic I am going to start today....

IF...... 
        you had to name the single most regrettable thing about your country's history, what would it be?


Before I came here in the US of  A I lived in the Philippines. Growing up and at school we are thought our country's history. One that I don't like and I guess a bit regrettable is the second world war...where Japanese came to the Philippines and engaged war. So many people and comfort women were killed and victimized due to their greed and wanted to have power. I forgot how many years they occupied  the Philippines but all those years Filipino's were all suffering and in dire need of help. Good thing that Americans came and fight with the guerrilla's against the Japanese force. Also there was nothing good that came out with the occupation but devastation, suffering and death.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...