- For glowing skin: Mix egg white and honey and then apply to face. Rinse with cold water after.
- To refresh your face: Cut a lemon and rub the wedge all over your face. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water. Do nut use if you have dry skin.
- To remove blemishes: Apply carrot juice to your ace daily.
- To control oil on your face: Rub thin apple slices to your face.
- For supple skin: apply a ripe mashed banana on your face for 20 minutes daily.
- For black spots: Mix 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply on the spots.
- For pimples: Crush garlic and then apply the juice on the face daily.
Monday, March 14, 2011
The natural way to beauty
The beauty business is a booming, thriving business thanks to many women who get hold of the various products available in the market. And yet, they are natural ways of going about the beauty business. Below are items normally available in grocery shops and wet markets that you can use for your beauty needs: