Thursday, February 10, 2011

The shadow of your smile

I think two years ago I wanted to buy this book when it first came out. I saw it in one of the bookstores but because it's a new release it's expensive. So I told to myself to wait  for awhile until I just totally forgotten it. Today, I was  at the library for a computer course and decided to check on their books that are for sale. I took three books and paid $3.50 then I remember to checked on Mary Higgins Clark novels. It doesn't take me long to find it because I knew where her books are located. I read each book title and voila I found the one that I am looking for. 
Now I have to park my keys so I could start reading. I am very excited because according to what I read in the synopsis it  seems like the plot is very intriguing, we will see. ^_^






5 comments:

Brenda Susan said...

Hi Kim, I am a new follower from friday follows and I can't wait to browse around your cute blog!

Connie said...

Aha! I am a Mary Higgins Clark fan too. I love her books.

I am stopping by from the Friday Followers blog hop.

Mama Hen said...

You have a new follower! Hopping by from the blog hop! I look forward to following your blog! Come visit Mama's Little Chick when you can and say hi! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Mama Hen said...

Thank you for sharing about your father. I think our memories are such a gift. I wish you well. Thank you for stopping by!

Mama Hen

Collette Osuna said...

HI Kim.....Im a new follower from the Friday follow group I just found this morning....I went back and read a few of your older posts...are you from Michigan? I am too!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...