Today we picked Ellen Degeneres.Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "I was coming home from kindergarten--well they told me it was kindergarten. I found out later I had been working in a factory for ten years. It's good for a kid to know how to make gloves." How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?~~ Thankfully, I didn't work outside in our home until I finished college.
2. "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." Tell us about your grandparents.~~ My maternal and paternal grandparents all passed away.
3. "Procrastination isn't the problem, it's the solution. So procrastinate now, don't put it off." Do you procrastinate or are you on top of the situations?
~~ I so sometimes procrastinate and sometimes I don't. I think it depends on my mood? LOL!
4. "Sometimes you can't see yourself clearly until you see yourself through the eyes of others." What would others say about you?
~~ Well they say I am easy to get along. I am nice.
5. "The only thing that scares me more than space aliens is the idea that there aren't any space aliens. We can't be the best that creation has to offer. I pray we're not all there is. If so, we're in big trouble" Do you believe in life on other planets?
6. "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that." Do you have a godchild?
~~ I do have many godchild. Since I was in my 20's!
7. "I don't understand the sizes anymore. There's a size zero, which I didn't even know that they had. It must stand for: 'Ohhh my God, you're thin.'" When was the last time that you were called too thin?
Still waiting for the first time.
8. "I have the worst memory ever so no matter who comes up to me - they're just, like, 'I can't believe you don't remember me!" I'm like, 'Oh Dad I'm sorry!'" Who was the last person that you should have recognized but didn't?
~~~ Lately, I don't have no one but it did happened to me that I can't remember the name and if we meet somewhere, it was really awkward feeling. But I hope people will understand too that if you don't meet a lot or you meet decades ago you don't expect that people will remember you, right?
9. "I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words." Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
~~~ I don't work out and I don't joined any gym. I have a treadmill I tried to walk a mile everyday.
10. 'We use 10 percent of our brains. Imagine how much we could accomplish if we used the other 60 percent." Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
~~~ I don't know if I use my brains a lot hahaha.