Today we picked Heather Locklear. Here's Wednesday Wickedness!
1. "With a parent, it's always guilt. You want to be there, but you kind of also want to be here." Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a S/O)
~~~ I am a parent of my nieces and nephew and every time I go visit them in the Philippines and I go with my friends somewhere without them I feel guilty.
2. "Sex appeal is not on purpose." Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
~~~ I think and I believe that a sex appeal is given. And you don't know that you have it until a person told you that you have great sex appeal. ^_^
3. "One man is not enough." Has there ever been a time when monogamy seemed difficult?
~~~ No it didn't happened to me. I wish!! Hahahahahaha!
4. "I think I've always been good so God wouldn't strike me dead." Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
~~~ I do believe and it is not just religious belief that is common sense too, what you do to others it will happen to you and in the bible it says "what you sow is what you reap" or in some sayings "what goes around comes around". ^_^
5. "You just have to forgive them for being men." Do you feel there are some things in a S/O that you can't change because of their sex?
~~~ Who they are what they are ^_^
6. "When I look in the mirror I see the girl I was when I was growing up, with braces, crooked teeth, a baby face and a skinny body." Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
~~~ I see me in the morning in her mid-40's confident and have mood swings. ^_^
7. “I was a pregnant vixen.” If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
8. “Everything needs to be worked on...” What would you like to work on to become a better person?
~~~ My patience.
9. "From an early age, I was aware of what America meant, and how the Marines at Camp Pendleton were ready to defend us at a moment's notice. I also remember what fabulous bodies those troops had." When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
~~~ When my brother become a cop.
10. "The bigger the better. Do I dare say that!?" In your experience, is there truth here?
~~~ Yes there is!! ^_^