Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Wednesday Wickedness:Simon Cowell
1. “If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning.” How well do you swim?
~~~ Very bad! I don't know how to swim.
2. “I think he knows how to articulate something that people are entertained by and still be true to the message he's trying to send, ... very aware of himself.” How self aware do you think you are?
~~~ I rate myself very high.
3. “If you've got a big mouth and you're controversial, you're going to get attention.” Who has a big mouth that you like?
~~~ Big mouth in a good way it's Glenn Beck
4. “I think you have to judge everything based on your personal taste. And if that means being critical, so be it. I hate political correctness. I absolutely loathe it.” Do you believe in political correctness?
~~~ Nope! I hate political correctness.
5. “I find Paula patronizing. It's as simple as that. Paula is more damaging than I am to these contestants because a lot of people just shouldn't be singing for a living.” Do you ever patronize people?
~~~No! They are just like not perfect. But I do appreciate them.
6. “Not everybody is perfect, and I don't think we should be looking for perfect people.” Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
~~~ I am striving to be perfect but if a cow or horse who has 4 feet stumble down what would happen to me who has only two feet? LOL!
7. “I never want to hear that song again. I cannot stand it. I'm allergic to it.” What song are you totally sick of and why?
~~~ I don't have a specific song that I hate but I don't like hearing old country song for me it is depressing.
8. “I like the fact that they're cocky now from the age of four.” How old were you when you got cocky? What changed to make you so?
~~~ I think since birth I was already cocky. That's what my mother said to me, promise!! ^_^
9. “And there's more open hostility among them because the competition is so intense.” When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
~~~ In a way yes!
10. “Why are you having a normal conversation with him? This is a dairy farmer dressed as a woman.” Do you talk differently to someone because of the way that they are dressed?
~~~ Nope, in fact I appreciate those who can carry his/her fashion statement.
More of Wednesday Wickedness here