Sunday, February 2, 2014

Leopard Dress

When I found this dress I was very happy it was on sale and yes it is leopard print. So then I remember all the rules in wearing something leopard, I should not mixed it with other prints or anything busy. So I choose my shoes for a gold and biege/brown shoes and wore gold jewelries. Well I have not wear this yet because our snow is taller than me. Maybe by the end of winter when it gets to above the freezing point temperature I will wear this at church.

                                               Linking to Watch What I'm Wearing  and Monday Mingle
                                                                             Manic Monday

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally cute! I love dresses that are fitted under the bust line ~ so slimming :-)

Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

Gina Daily said...

Very flattering dress and I love the heels you wore with it. Hope you get a chance to wear this look to church, and thanks for linking up with Manic Monday! -Gina
On the Daily Express

Carylee said...

Oh I totally think you could have added a pop of wine or red or emerald or cobalt and I would not have judged you! Great dress! Thanks for linking up!
morepiecesofme.com

Rachel Kaylynn said...

Wow I can't believe you found that dress for only $5! It looks great on you! I agree with Carylee, I think you could of mixed in some color no problem.

Unknown said...

You look fantastic.I was searching for fashion blog and came across your website.Please visit our website, www.shoedaca.com .We are famous for our huge collection of salt water sandals.We are
an authorized retailer of Hoy Shoes!!!!!Have you tried one?I am sure you won't be disappointed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...