Friday, January 17, 2014

Fashion Shoes

Who does not like shoes they said women loves shoes, bags or clothes and I think I agree to that because the women I knew love all of those things. I have a laugh every time I go out because I always say I do not have shoes to wear and hubby will peak in my closet and say “poor wife” lol! I do not know if it is sarcastic or just teasing me but we end up laughing though which is fun. 
Here in Michigan is still very much winter. I cannot wait for spring to come and see some life sprouting from the ground. We had so much snow this year that I have not wear my high-heeled boots or other shoes because of the ice and deep snow. What I am so glad is that we have a treadmill and walking in there in the comfort of your home is amazing. In addition, since it is winter and it is very hard to walk on the road because of the weather I am enjoying my homebound exercise. However, this spring I am thinking of getting out and walk around our neighborhood, which I have not done yet. I am kind of concern walking on the road alone and so is hubby. He told me if I want to walk I would better to have him around too, lol!
Anyway, yes I need new light stylish shoes. I look at some sites try here, find shoes, and fashion shoes that I so like. After I lose some weight my shoe size gets smaller I did not know that feet could get smaller too when we lose weight.  In addition, because my shoe size is smaller compare to before I need shoes of my size now. I have not told hubby about it yet but he noticed that bag and bags came out from my closet and these bags were full of clothes and some bags to donate. Shoes is next to be purge out from my closet but then I have to let them go away after I have a new shoes too. For now, I am hanging for my old shoes and trying to shop shoes of my new shoe size. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...