Thursday, January 9, 2014

Black and White

I like this dress actually and I like it more when I see the difference between the right lenght and above the knee length of this dress. Good thing that when I sew the hem to make the length of this dress shorter I did not make it permanent. I figure it out that it does not mean you wear a short dress it makes you sexy I think even if a knee length or below a knee length kind of dress can make a woman look classy and elegant, you think? Bought this dress on sale so I consider it as thrifted too.

                                      Linking to Look What I Got, Thrifty Things Friday

3 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I love, love, love that dress on you. You look classy and sexy. Right, Sexy doesn't necessarily mean mini skirt or showing a lot of skin. And I love the length on you.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Really nice dress! I love to buy clothes on sale and clearance! Thanks for sharing at TTF!

Penniless Socialite said...

That dress looks great on you! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got! Hope to see you back tomorrow!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...