Monday, December 9, 2013

Boots are in!

This is the season when I so love to wear boots. The thing with boots is that it is high for me. I am only 4'11 and finding a good boots for my height and the skinny calf I have is painstaking effort. It is very cold here in Michigan we have flurries of snow but not experiencing a knee high snow yet and hoping it won't!

                                                 Linking to Monday Mingle and Monday Bloom
                                                                          Funday Monday

3 comments:

bashashhazbaz said...

yowza! you look so gorgeous and snazzy! very nice!

Unknown said...

i love that outfit and i hope you're keeping warm in michigan :)

rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

Kristin and Megan said...

I'm all about the boots and yours are fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...