Sunday, July 7, 2013

It Rained Today

This week is pretty warm which I do like. Though I have to water the plants because it looks like the ground is so dry but I like the warm temperature. But today it rained so I took this green blazer and pair it with whiter jeans and a dotted black and white top.


                    Bought this purse at Charming Charlie for $5.00 and the shoes at Sears for $16.00

                               Linking to Watch What I'm Wearing, Visible Monday, Monday Bloom

8 comments:

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Love the green with the black and white...have a great week, Kim!

Patti said...

Very nice look - that purse looks very pricey, what a great buy! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

Unknown said...

Hi, Kim. Gorgeous green and I love anything with white. Great shoes too!

Unknown said...

Once again LOVE the shoes & the jacket is perfect. :)

Andrea
www.mommainflipflops.com

Unknown said...

Wow! Great buy on that lovely bag! You look cute all over, of course, and green really flatters you.
Please send some rain my way if you don't need all yours!

DC in STYLE said...

This dotted blouse is soo pretty and I agree, this bag is a great find!! And thank you dear for sharing your look on my blog.
http://dcinstyle.com/

bluehuewonderland said...

What a great buy on a lovely bag! Love these colors together and the blouse is so happy and fun. Green looks wonderful on you!

blue hue wonderland

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

What a great purse - and you got it for $5?! Steal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...