Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Not Alone Series: Introduction


After so much deliberation (lol) I finally said yes to the new meme I found yesterday. It is fun to be with a group that you are comfortable to share your views and belief.

My name is Mary and I am a Filipina. I married to an American man who is the most loving person in the world. I was born and raised a Catholic. I got my education from Catholic schools in my hometown in the Philippines. After I finished my Accounting degree I landed a good job and work in the company for nine year. I was in my mid 20's when I became a member of a Catholic single professional community and get very active to that group for years. Then I started to discern what vocation I would be going to. That leads to my resignation from work because I choose to join the congregation of nuns in the Philippines. Sad to say I was in my three years when something happened to my family and I choose to go home. While combatting the problems of the home front deep with in I seek for something. That lead me to volunteer in our our parish as a catechist. I feel at home in doing it and it was when I was in a month long seminar in a seminary that my fellow catechist ask me if I have an email. I told them I do not have one so they make me one. They told me to check my emails all the time and when I checked it I got emails from mail all over the world. Yes, they put me in the whole wide world to see....it was in this type of social media that I found my husband. We chatted over the internet for two years, engaged for a year and married for nine years now. We many not have our own child together but we are contented and happy. We never let being child-less to be not happy as a married couple.

There are many stories in between but I won't share it all to you ladies I know there are many topics that we are going to share about. For now I am glad I found this meme and hope you all learn from each other and be friends even if we are all a thousand miles away. God bless us all and hope to see you next week!

PS. By the way, I am 46 years old (hehehe), married and happy! Sorry 47 years old hahahaha!

                                                 Linking to Not Alone Series

5 comments:

chenlina said...

chenlina20160128
michael kors outlet online
tods outlet online
toms shoes
uggs outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
kate spade handbags
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin shoes
tory burch outlet
michael kors outlet
running shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
michael kors bag
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban sunglasses
beats solo
coach outlet store online
chanel bags
polo ralph lauren
instyler max
toms wedges
tiffany and co
oakkey sunglasses
toms shoes
michael kors outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
celine outlet
cheap jordans
ugg boots
canada goose
louis vuitton outlet
the north face outlet
chanel handbags
hollister clothing
uggs for women
tory burch sale
abercrombie outlet
louis vuitton handbags
as

dong dong23 said...

jordan 4
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
adidas originals
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
cheap jordans
rolex submariner
louis vuitton outlet
basketball shoes
toms outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach factory outlet
burberry outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
asics shoes
ralph lauren sale
kobe bryant shoes
coach canada
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin flats
toms shoes
louis vuitton
cheap jordan shoes
ray ban sunglasses
north face outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
vans shoes
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
beats wireless headphones
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online
kobe shoes 11
20166.24wengdongdong

xumeiqing said...

20160831meiqing
canada goose jackets
longchamp handbag
canada goose jackets
reebok uk
ugg sale
ugg australia
cheap jordans
true religion outlet
birkenstock sandals
oakley sunglasses
bottega veneta outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots outlet
ugg outlet
ugg boots
ray ban sunglasses
fitflops clearance
nike air force 1
ray ban sunglasses
stephen curry shoes
ugg outlet
burberry sale
coach factory outlet
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
uggs
pandora outlet
louboutin pas cher
kd 9 shoes
timberland boots
abercrombie and fitch outlet
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
yeezy boost 350 balck
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags outlet
jimmy choo shoes

dong dong23 said...

fitflops uk
mbt shoes
michael kors outlet online
fake watches
ugg uk
gucci outlet
los angeles clippers jerseys
nike outlet store
michael kors outlet
lebron james shoes 2015
abercrombie and fitch
fitflops
mont blanc pens for sale
uggs pas cher
coach outlet
ugg boots
minnesota vikings jerseys
jordan 4
michael kors outlet
ugg slippers
louis vuitton outlet
canada goose outlet
christian louboutin shoes
uggs for men
hollister clothing
louis vuitton paris
uggs sale
toms shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
nike roshe run
longchamp outlet
ugg boots
ugg outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo
gucci handbags
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
giuseppe zanotti sneakers
20168.31wengdongdong

千禧 Xu said...

fitflops sale clearance
toms outlet
skechers shoes
michael kors outlet
the north face
ghd flat iron
ed hardy uk
carolina jerseys
replica watches
converse trainers

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...