Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Clarify hair & Restore Shine

Since I arrived here in the US I have a problem with my hair. I had dandruff and when it is in winter it gets very dry. Compare when I was in the Philippines I used to have oily or silky hair so when I found out how to clarify hair and restore the shine using natural stuff which we have it already in our pantry I never doubt to try it. Now I am happy that I do not have any more dandruff and my hair is soft and silky. I still do use shampoo and conditioner but never gets the result like now.


You only need vinegar with this one a bit surprise?

Procedure:
1. Shampoo hair as usual,  then add 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.

2. Let vinegar sit for 5 minutes, rinse, then condition as usual. Enjoy silkier, smoother hair! 
                                                           
                                                          Linking to Wordless Wednesday

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...