Thursday, May 16, 2013

Colorful Me!

I love colors I think that is very obvious in some of my blouses. And as I have said before I am into white pants since last year when I found three awesome white jeans in a thrift store.


                                            Linking to Favorite Frock Fridays , Recycled Fashion
                                                             Visible Monday, Watch What I'm Wearing
                                                             Monday Mingle

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love colors too! In fact I just bought 2 colorful blouses. Love yours~

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

The blouse goes great with the white denim! Good look, Kim! Have a wonderful Monday!

Patti said...

I need to find some great white jeans like yours - and you do look wonderful in colors, Kim! thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

JTWisdom said...

I am looking for a good pair of white trousers. Your blouse is beautiful.

Mrs C said...

Printed top and white pants = YAY!

GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

Unknown said...

I love color too. Great top! Have a great week!

-Jenny
http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/05/birthday-girl.html

Unknown said...

Hi Kim! Nice to find you!!! I too am an over 40 fashion nut! Pop by!
Hugs,
Reva

Unknown said...

Yes! You are... and so pretty in warm brights and white. Cute sandals ... I particularly like this style. Your hair is so shiny ... not only pretty, but healthy!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a gorgeous blouse...that print!

Kelsey Bang said...

that top is gorgeous! LOVE IT!

kelseybang.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...