Sunday, December 16, 2012

3rd weekend party

I went to a friends party this weekend again. These is my 3rd weekend party so far ^_^ it is very nice to spent time with friends that you share jokes and laughter together and also food. ^_^ For my attire I choose a checkered pants and a flowy blouse. I feel like my look is in the 60's or 70's you think? ^-^



My first ever checkered pants ^_^

Linking to VISIBLE MONDAY, WATCH WHAT I'M WEARING 
                                                             Thrifters Anonymous

5 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

I love those checkered pants- swingy!

Patti said...

You are owning the checkered trousers, Kim - great look! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday : >

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It is kind of 60's looking!!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to as many parties as you, Kim. :) the pants have a 70s groove going on! Happy holidays! Xoxo

Unknown said...

Happy holidays, party girl. You look very cute-casual in your checked trousers. You'll wear them year-round, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...