Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Apple Picking Attire

Last Sunday hubby and I went to an apple picking with bunch of my friends. With the kind of weather we have here in Michigan I do not know what to wear for apple picking. That Sunday the sky is half sunny and half gloomy. The air is a bit cold so I choose to wear a cropped jacket,a scarf, a shirt, jeans and flat shoes. While there at the orchard there were times that it gets warm there are times it gets cold. What I did right is to bring a warm jacket and being comfortable with my attire while picking apples. Here is my outfit.

Jacket : Elle
Long sleeve shirt: Gap
    Jeans:Aeropostale
Shoes: Payless
Scarf: Burberry

                            Linking to What I Wore Wednesday, Whatever Whenever Wednesday

10 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT outfit - love the scarf!
XOXO
-Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
http://psbananas.com

Liz said...

lovin' the jacket. plum is such a great color!

Danavee said...

OHHHHH Burberry! Jealous!!!!!!! Love that scarf!

Luisa Rodríguez said...

i see everybody loves the scarf!! it's beautiful!!


it must be (so)... liberating

Jersey Blogess said...

Love your scarf and Jacket!! you are rocking it.

Sarah Hulbert Style said...

What a perfect fall treat to go apple picking! And what a darling outfit to do it in!!! Love the Burberry scarf and cuffed jeans, Kim. ~Sarah

Melaina25 said...

Love the outfit! I need to see if we can go apple picking when I'm home in a few week!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Thriftanista in the City said...

Love the jacket. Can I borrow it?

Unknown said...

What a great outfit for apple picking! Perfect for being comfy yet stylish! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am obsessed with yours, your honesty really makes my day! I'm now following along!

Clare
Understated Classics

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Love that plaid scarf of yours, ate Kim. Look at all the apples on the ground too. Oh dear! Gotta make some apple butter and apple honey. hehehehehe... I love FALL! You are looking awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...