Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pleated and Dots

     I have a hard time finding a right pair for this nude pleated skirt for quite sometime. I know it will look good with other colors but I also have to see to it that the color and the design of the blouse is appropriate to a 40's woman like me, lol!  The last time I wore these skirt is with an aqua color which I have not wear it yet at church. As I have said I try to wear skirt or dress in attending church service and last week this is my get up. These dress just goes well with the weather temperature here in Michigan which is always above 90f for us Michigander  it is way toooooooo hot!!! By the way this Blue dotted blouse and skirt are thrift-ed, how do I look?

                                                                   Blouse : BCBZMAXARIA
                                                                   Skirt:     Lauren Conrad
                                                                   Shoes:   Guess
                                                       Linking to VISIBLE MONDAY
                                                                        WATCH WHAT I'M WEARING
                                                                         BLUE MONDAY
                                                                         MONDAY MINGLE
                                                                      WHAT I WORE WEDNESDAY

27 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

You look lovely my dear. That's what I can say. I found me some pleated skirts last Friday and excited to wear them. :) Love this! And those shoes me love! :)

Kim, USA said...

Thanks Adin. What I do love this too is that for blouse and skirt it's only less than $10.00 hehehe. Thrifting diva!!

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

I love this outfit, Kim! It is cute, fun and feminine!! You look really great in it! and the shoes are awesome!!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Kim, you look so fresh and cool despite the heat. I love the pieces you put together here, and the shoes, well, I agree with Adin and Pam : >

Kathleen said...

I like the polka dots!

joanne said...

Watching the weather channel, I know about your heat there......follow the rules so as not to overheat......and your top is lovely and flattering....happy blue one!

SmilingSally said...

You don't look thrifted or 40s. Thanks for sharing these beautiful blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Kim.

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

That is a very pretty blue blouse, Kim! It makes a wonderful outfit paired with the skirt

Style Mentor™ said...

Love the pleats and polka dots. You look very nice and cool! :-)

FM said...

Gorgeous Kim!

I played too. Mine are here and here.

Unknown said...

i like polka dots--i have a red & white polka dot top.:p
you look cool for church.:p

Leah H. said...

Lovely pair..

Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

http://www.harpsterschronicle.com/2012/07/beach-ball.html

Chubskulit Rose said...

Love the skirt ate.

CC said...

Love the skirt and the top is quite perfect with it! ;)

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love the pleats

Xo Megan

Anonymous said...

The soft color of the top is just lovely with the skirt!

January Zelene said...

you look sexy and pretty Ate Kim!

Dropping by from Blue Monday…Blue Wedding , Couple Swan, Crocs Replica and Blue Flowers

Unknown said...

You look lovely, Kim. I think this pretty polka dotted top looks perfect with this pleated skirt.

Veshoevius said...

The pleat skirt is very very cute and a lovely colour (pleated skirts are so great - I love them too). Love the polka dots with it.

Anonymous said...

A lovely combination! The colors work well together.

April @ The 21st Century Housewife said...

You look wonderful! What a great skirt - it will go with so many things!

mispapelicos said...

Hello, my gorgeous KIm.
I am not good at sawing, all I can do is skirts, lol.
You look wonderful.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Melaina25 said...

Y'all and your thrifting finds make me wander into UK charity shops and I find no such cuteness!

B. said...

I love that skirt! Pleats are so fantastic, and you pull off that color really well! Such a great find!

B.
49 Dresses

A Very Sweet Blog said...

you did an awesome job! your outfit is really cute. i love pleated skirts.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Nicole Feliciano said...

What a pretty skirt! Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle.

Nicole

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Adorable skirt indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...