Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Adguard

I had been blogging since 2005. As a blogger that long, I meet many people online in around the world. All bloggers has there own talent and skills. Some talk about fashion, crafting, food, photography, family and other things. I enjoy blog hopping because by doing so you gain friends that would follow your blog. However, sometimes in my blog hopping some blogs has some pop ups good thing that I installed in my computer an ad blocker as well as popup blocker because it is very annoying. One time in my blog hopping, I landed into a blog I do not know and a pop up window came out. The bad part is that it carries a virus the good part is that I have a protection in my computer. Sometimes we do not know where we landed in our blog hopping that is why it is necessary to have these precaution just in case.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...