Friday, February 17, 2012

Clipix Organize My Library Online

 

 
I am smiling from ear to ear today. I have a good time clipix-ing today and I am not done yet. If you have not heard about clipix here is what it is. First clipix is free how cool is that! It is awesome, new and useful tool that change the way we organize our lives online. It solves the problem we all have of seeing tons of things online each day and never having a good way to save and organize them. clipix is to keep everything you find online that you want to save and come back to.
 
Today, I tried to clean my bookshelf.  I put all the books that I have read on the top shelf and the second shelf are the books that I have to read. I have more books that are waiting for me to read and I do not know where to start. This is also, what happen here in my computer. I bookmark many websites that has free books but because I bookmark the site long ago, I cannot find it. These time clipix work wonders on me. I priorities the books that I love to read and cannot pass the whole day without reading it. Clipix do the things that make it easy for me to get through the authors that I love and look at the websites if these authors has a new book coming or already out. Clipix do wonders for me that it does make my life easy here in the internet. If it wonders to me friends, it will do wonders to you too. Leave a comment what you would clip first and if you like to share it to me send it in my email. I would love to share mine too. You cannot only share your clipix board to email but also Facebook and twitter, which make it more fun. Enjoy clipix-ing I am sure you are going to have fun.
 

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...