Monday, October 31, 2011

Dad's Protective


Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

My dad is really protective of me and my sisters and now that I own my own home he’s even more so. He’s always coming over to help me “fix” things but to be honest I think what he’s really doing is checking to make sure everything’s locked up tight since I don’t live at home anymore. I love him to death but I really need some independence so I’m thinking about taking back his emergency key! He has been really helpful at times though like when he suggested I get Direc4u for the TVs and talk to my insurance agent about getting a better rate on homeowners. I really appreciate all the things he does for me but I know from talking to my sisters, too, that everyone wishes dad would give them a little bit longer leash. I mean, I’m 27 years old and I shouldn’t really care as much as I do about what my dad’s going to think, you know? I can only imagine what he’s going to be like once I have kids!

3 comments:

Lili Wang said...

20150708wanglili
longchamp handbags
jordan 4
replica watches
abercrombie
abercrombie store
mont blanc
michael kors outlet
juicy couture
christian louboutin
lebron james shoes
timberland boots
celine
jordan 11 low
louis vuitton
toms shoes
sac longchamp
dior handbags
michael kors handbags
abercrombie store
tods shoes
nike air max
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach factorty outlet
chanel handbags
true religion
jordan concords
football shoes
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses outlet
longchamp bags
oakley sunglasses
burberry outlet online
ray ban outlet

xumeiqing said...

20160616meiqing
nike free run black
polo ralph lauren outlet
timberland boots
michael kors watches
louis vuitton outlet online
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
air max 90
air force 1
ray ban outlet
louboutin
stephen curry shoes
christian louboutin uk
ugg boots
coach outlet
cheap jordans
birkenstock sandals
red bottom shoes
reebok
burberry outlet
yeezy boost 350
hollister sale
cheap mlb jerseys
bottega veneta handbags
omega seamaster
supra for sale
louis vuitton pas cher
true religion jeans
coach outlet
bottega veneta outlet
sac longchamp pliage
michael kors outlet clearance
kate spade
polo outlet
timberlands

dong dong23 said...

gucci handbags
jordans
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
air max 90
coach outlet
marc jacobs
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans
tods outlet
rolex watches outlet
adidas trainers
oakley vault
air jordan retro
celine
longchamp outlet
ray ban wayfarer
instyler curling iron
cheap ray ban sunglasses
christian louboutin sale
jordan retro 3
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
nike air jordan
coach outlet
jordan 8
adidas yeezy
fake watches
nike free run 2
replica watches for sale
kobe 11
jordan retro
cartier watches
vans shoes outlet
kate spade
nike uk
nike roshe run
ralph lauren outlet
nike air force 1
20166.24wengdongdong

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...