Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some green

                   Just added this brick and I find it pretty after hubby arranged and aligned them.                                              

                                                          My lettuce is growing well

                          This leaves I find at the field. I find it strange because it is intertwined like
                                                 somebody is intertwining it.

                   They call this horse apple. We have one tree of this and it says this can keep spiders away.

                                                       Picstory #10 : Some green

5 comments:

Leckeres für Mensch und Katze - Goodies for a pleasant life said...

What a shining green. It belongs to your blog! I have never heard about this horse apple. May be horses like to eat? But it looks very good! Thanks for joining PicStory :) LG Tina

Cecilia Artista said...

I´ve never heard about this horse apple. But it looks very nice together with the green leaves!

imriz said...

the apple looks interesting.

moni said...

I never saw "horse apple tree", very interesting. Your "green" looks so fresh, so highlighted, simply wonderful.
Have a nice day
greetings - moni

Lisa said...

Okay, I that is cool. I have never seen a plant like that. I know NOTHING about gardening. I would like to...one day.

Thank you so much for the great comment on my blog about the black and white photo of my son. You nailed him. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...