Friday, August 19, 2011

Night Photography

Lately I don't have night photos. Summer is hard to capture night shots the day is long and I am already tired after the long day. But I manage to pull some of my photos last Winter. Yes I think Winter is the best for night photos (some  will disagree for sure hehe) because it has many things going on at night, foggy, chilly, too dark, misty, eerie and all that in one is an explosion of very beautiful night photos.



I didn't edit any of the photos here. My camera is Nikon D5000 and it has a setting for night landscape and basically that is what I used. But I would love to try other settings. Will be experimenting it when it gets dark early ^_^ Happy weekend everyone!

                                       Exploring with a Camera - Night Photography

4 comments:

Kat Sloma said...

I think winter is the best time for night photos too! When it's dark early, it's easier to get. Plus you get fog and snow sometimes, which is beautiful and fun to photograph at night. Thanks so much for linking in with these shots!

Always in Love said...

i definitely love the two lamps. these are great photos.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

tiyak phillips.. iyan na ilaw..

Halie said...

Oh the D5000 offers so many possibilities. I love your night shots!

Halie @ Psychemage Photography

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...