Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Dream about love

I think some people dream of their ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend. But do you dream that you are in love and that you feel it while you are dreaming? That happened to me and I don't understand it. To add it up there is always a dialogue to coincide with the feeling. Hahahaha. Sometimes I do think does that person that I dream is thinking of me or what? Of course, we are not sure since a dream as to my knowledge is a product of your sub conscious mind. In order for my question to be answered I search in the internet about the meaning of dreams and here is what I found out.

Dream - LOVE

To dream of love of being in love, suggests intense feelings carried over from a waking relationship. It implies happiness and contentment with what you have and where you are in life. On the other hand, you may not be getting enough love in your daily life. We naturally long for the sense to belong and to be accepted.    




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...