Monday, June 6, 2011

Seinfield is still must see TV

Written by Shannon Tillman

I have watched a lot of television in my lifetime, but I have never seen anything as funny as Seinfeld. Larry David really showed his creative talent when he hooked up with Seinfeld to produce what will always be one of the greatest comedies on television.
I love watching Seinfeld on http://www.direc4u.com because so many of the themes are things from real life. It's amazing that these characters seem so incredibly real. There are so many things that Jerry, Elaine, Kramer, and George do that appear to be pages from my life story.
Every show follows the theme down to a science. It's a show about nothing. Somehow their everyday eccentric lives become something that makes a show. The neat thing about it is that everything comes together and every story intersects. This wouldn't be a big deal if this only happened occasionally. It's genius, however, because this intersecting of character story lines happens in just about every episode.
I have seen all of the shows, and I'm still hooked. I guess I look for my favorite lines or favorite scenes when I see a show now. All of them are funny, but the last couple of seasons were the best. I am so thankful that this is in syndication. I love the fact that the show is on regardless of where I travel.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...