Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My 5th Featured Blogger


It's the time of the week that I am featuring My Blogger of the week!! This week I choose Mary of ONE PERFECT BITE.  She has a very good food and recipe blog site. Every time I visit her blog I am always impressed of the food and how it is presented.
Mary says in her profile     
I love to cook, I love to eat and I especially love the company of those who understand the quest for that one perfect bite. The food here is simple, inexpensive and easy to prepare - it's peasant fare that meets the needs of today's health-conscious cooks. I hope you'll pull up a chair and join me at the table. The recipes are great and I think you'll enjoy the stories of the people and places behind them. The coffee pot is never empty and you're always welcome here! What you are waiting for guys and gals visit Mary while the coffee pot is still hot!!! 

Congratulations Mary for being my 5th Feature Blogger!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Kim, thank you so much for doing this. It was completely unexpected and is a wonderful surprise. Thank you very much. Hugs and blessings...Mary

Kim, USA said...

Very much welcome!! Thanks for stopping by appreciate it too! ^_^

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...