Sunday, September 26, 2010

Meet me on Monday

Questions:

1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home?
2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
3.  How many pair of shoes do you own?
4.  Can you change a flat tire?
5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Answers:
1. We have three tv's and it's not flat screen. I think we are the only house in the block that don't have flat screen tv. Hmmm hubby want's to have one but I told him we are going to wait for the three tv's to get broke then we can buy a flat screen. By that time, the tv is as thin as a paper hahaha!
2. It's a lampshade of course. Several books that are half read, my bible, flashlight, candle, ballpen, paper
3. I don't know I think more than 10?
4. No way I can change a flat tire, wish I could!
5. I think I like it both. 

                                               Join us and I am linking Meet me on Monday

7 comments:

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

HI Kim, nice to meet you! This is only my 2nd Meet Me on Monday and I look forward to meeting some new friends!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Kristin said...

Hi, Kim! I'm your newest follower!!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Amiko said...

Hi, I am your new follower from meet me on Monday!

best wishes,
Amiko
http://mynameamiko.blogspot.com

Java said...

Out of the 10 tv's that we have, only one of them is a flat screen so don't feel so bad!

Hanna said...

Hi there. I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

kalea_kane said...

I like sweet and salty too. I think it all depends on my mood.

Happy Monday!

Kelly

千禧 Xu said...

armani exchange
christian louboutin shoes
north face jackets
michael kors handbags outlet
cheap jordans
michael kors uk
michael kors handbags
nike tn
ugg outlet
christian louboutin sale

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...