Today we picked Phil Jackson. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Always keep an open mind and a compassionate heart.” Do you ALWAYS keep an open mind?
~~~~~ Absolutely, YES!
2. “Wisdom is always an overmatch for strength.” Who is the wisest person you know? Who is the strongest?
~~~~~ Mother Teresa, Padre Pio, My hubby ^_^ and many more
3. “Yes, victory is sweet, but it doesn’t necessarily make life any easier the next season or even the next day.” Do you think a successful day at your job makes the next day better or not?
~~~~~ Oh yes just carry on the good vibration and it will.
4. “…True joy comes from being fully present in each and every moment, not just when things are going your way.” How would we tell by your behavior if you are having a bad day?
~~~~~ I have several moods it depends on what level of my bad day is. I could be cranky or in my silent mood. ^_^
5. “I gave it my body and mind, but I have kept my soul.” Do you have days when you feel you gave it your all, but may have compromised your value?
6. “Your problems never cease. They just change.” What do you feel is your biggest problem at the moment?
~~~~~ Thankfully, I don't have a biggest problem.
7. “My dad always had this little sign on his desk: “The bigger your head is, the easier your shoes are to fill.” He really drilled that in.” Does your ego sometimes get in your way?
~~~~~ Oh yes but it's very rare occasion ^_^
8. “There is a saying that I love…It says: “There are no Zen masters, there’s only Zen.” “Zen master” is a contradiction in terms. You don’t master Zen.” Do you believe in Zen? If yes, can it be mastered?
~~~~~ I don't know what is a Zen.
9. “You can not teach competitiveness.” Do you believe you could teach someone, like your child, to be competitive?
~~~~~ I don't have kids but I do have nieces and nephew and I do teach them to be competitive but have to have a sportsmanship spirit too.
10. “Home is where the heart is, right?” Obviously Phil didn’t originate this quote. He said it when asked if he’d retire after this season. Do you believe home is not a place but rather a state of mind?
~~~~~ Yup I believe!
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player’s posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!