Each week Wednesday Wickedness will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Today we picked Taylor Swift.
1. "I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me." Do you believe people can truly change?
Oh yes people can change and if they are determine to do it the right way.
2. "People haven't always been there for me but music always has." Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
3. "I’m intimidated by the fear of being average." Do you think there is anything wrong with being average?
I think and I thought this for so long a time that I am an average person. By accepting it I don't have a problem with it because it is ME!
4. "Never believe anyone who says you don't deserve what you want." Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
I think so.
5. " I have to believe in fairytales and I have to believe in love." Do you believe in fairy tale love?
I don't believe in fairy tale love.
6. " I wouldn't want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control." Do you believe in sharing the control in your relationships?
7. "Sometimes [finding new friends] is the best thing about dating. I've met so many friends through guys that I've dated. And now, the guys are gone but the girls are still around." Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated?
8. "But there are a lot of rumors out there that you just have to ignore." Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Oh yeah long time ago but I don't care. ^_^
9. "I set goals that are just a little bit out of reach, but not totally out of reach." How do you go about setting your goals?
I don't set goals of myself. I do easily got frustrated so I just take one day at a time.
10. " I remember seeing girls crying in the bathroom every Monday about what they did at a party that weekend. I never wanted to be that girl." Have you ever done something at a party that you've regretted?
None at all.