Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Fill-In


And...here we go!

1. I just had ______lunch_______.
2. __God_______ is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading:___I wasn't so sure_______.
4. ____________My husband_ tickles my fancy. ^_^
5. I was walking ____fast to get to the next garage sale__________.
6. ____My husband____ makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ___eat fish and chips__, tomorrow my plans include ___watching David Copperfield__ and Sunday, I want to __go to the park___!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you don't walk fast you could miss a deal. Happy hunting.

cheesecakepoi said...

I would have done the same for #5 every time there's a sale going on.

Have a great weekend. My fill-ins are up too.

Serline said...

1. I just had _dinner with my family at home, as it is not safe to venture out_.
2. _Love_ is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading:_Rainbowland, New Mexico_.
4. _My baby_ tickles my fancy. ^_^
5. I was walking _as fast as I could toward my children, who got home safely_.
6. _My baby_ makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching another episode of the drama serial my hubby downloaded for me_, tomorrow my plans include _car testing at the Honda showroom_ and Sunday, I want to _go to church but it will be closed thanks to the clashes_!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...