Saturday, March 20, 2010

First day of Spring!

Yup, today is first day of spring!! And our weather today is kind of cold, but the temperature didn't go down to freezing point which is good. The clouds is dreary and dark I thought in any time it would snow but it didn't. The weather news says we gonna get some flurries tonight, at least it's only flurries and not full hard snow ^_^.  Today, I made maja blanca and spring rolls for tomorrow's Spa party at Deb's house. After preparing it all, I watched Tagalog movies online and it was all scary that I warned DH not to poke me or else ahemmmm!! At the same time updating my blogs and all those meme's. Now, I am a bit hungry and I think I am going to find something to eat. 

1 comment:

MJ said...

hmmm maja blanca mayron pa ba?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...