Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-In


And...here we go! 

1. Philippines  is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember fun, adventure!
3.  Caring makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, love is where it begin.
5.  Travelling is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows a little about me lol!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eat fish and chips, tomorrow my plans include attending a baby birthday party and Sunday, I want to go the church and then attend another baby shower party, what a busy weekend huh!

2 comments:

RNSANE said...

Nice to learn a little bit about you!


At 65, I've done it! My poetry book - Life's Journey by Carmen Henesy - is out on Amazon!
( Poems about the things that have been important to me in my journey through life, some humorous, some sad, some that may have meaning to you as well )
http://www.amazon.com/Lifes-Journey-1-Carmen-Henesy/dp/1451547366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274652997&sr=1-1

goyo said...

yes! PH will always be the best country for me. Ako ay isang pilipino! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...