Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sunday Scans

Here is another Sunday Scans which I like and waited for days. Today, I am going to share my little brother and me when we are a kid.
That is me and my brother. I have one sister our youngest but I guess at this time she was not yet born. Looking at the back I could tell we have that not much toys. The typical plastic cars, ball, plastic dolls, and that is why I like to collect pigs because I have so many pig toys, lol!!! One thing I also remember is that radio on top of this cabinet. I do remember that and I wished that our parents keep it I don't know where it goes ^_^
                                                          Linking this post to SUNDAY SCANS

2 comments:

kim said...

love it, manang! i love old pics..

Al said...

Very cute - old photos of kids are always fun to see.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...